• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DUKW Causes Heart Attack!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'll go on the water with Troy and Tony and I'll report back how it went, PB.
Just make sure you have congratulations cookies for us on shore!
Have at it Commadore!!!
There's a nice boat ramp not a thousand meters from the compound!!:D

I'll stand there and watch and sip some of Zout's "super juice" and clap like a silly school girl!!

BUT!!!....I WILL NOT be on board!!

Attachments

Scooteerr

Nice Aquisition PB... When I about 11, we went on one of those duck rides... It was quite fun since the "operator" let me steer it for a lil' while While we were in the water... I still have the little quacker thing they gave us....

QUACK-QUACK!!!

zout

I gave all three of my sister strick orders no screwing around while on a ship - but they all had to have suits that did not look like scabby ole pirate outfits - soo - here is HO-w one of them looks in the new uniform of CAMO DUKW Authorized.

I was going to put all three of them together for the pic - but it made me dizzy cause it looked like the flag was waving.

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gave all three of my sister strick orders no screwing around while on a ship - but they all had to have suits that did not look like scabby ole pirate outfits - soo - here is HO-w one of them looks in the new uniform of CAMO DUKW Authorized.

I was going to put all three of them together for the pic - but it made me dizzy cause it looked like the flag was waving.
Need to reach up and untwist that flag Zout!. Can't have a twisted flag........:mrgreen:

zout

Flyingvan - PB just wishes only my sisters knew about the DUKW as they all drive - he just wishes I knew nothing about it :popcorn: - unless PB mounts a pole in it - they better start practising walking the plank.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You know I did not read this thread until today as of the strange TITLE. Great Find PBfat lady sings

PS: what what is with the title in the Thread?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You know I did not read this thread until today as of the strange TITLE. Great Find PBfat lady sings
PS: what what is with the title in the Thread?
Strange title?? DUKW Causes Heart attack??:shock:

Swiss...let me just tell you to read the first post...then imagine you are an old fat feller with some fairly neat stuff from most eras EXCEPT WWII.

Then imagine a friend calls you when you are mad as a wet hen and your blood pressure is extraorbital and tells you he is talking to another feller who is talking to another feller who has a DUKW for sale!!:shock:

Get the picture??

Now imagine that you have to handle the stuff you are already mad about instead of hopping in a truck and heading off "DUKW hunting"!!

The human heart can only take so much...then it attacks back:evil:

It wasn't a REAL heart attack...just some abnormal palpitations...LOL

It's all much mo betta now...

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For some reason that pic of Swiss crotched down reminds me of Gollum from LOTR saying "Precious".

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Get the picture??

Now imagine that you have to handle the stuff you are already mad about instead of hopping in a truck and heading off "DUKW hunting"!!

The human heart can only take so much...then it attacks back:evil:

It wasn't a REAL heart attack...just some abnormal palpitations...LOL

It's all much mo betta now...

I can imagine it perfectly PB, very very nice description of obviously a very powerful moment [thumbzup]

Now as far as Patracy's comment :patracy:, that does not conjure up any clear images

:nothingfunny:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks