• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dukw from NY to ND

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eddy you have some EXTREMELY neat and representative of the finest vehicles our military ever put on the field if its OK with you I would like to talk to the powers to be in the organization and get you a BIG invite into it, its a great group of people and I as just one member would love to have you be a part of it, Where do you call home Eddy? We need to get you to be a part of this and I can sure help if you are still interested which I hope you are Eddy. My personal email addres is karl.kostamn@netcenter.net I guarantee we can get this going for you Eddy and Great luck with your new aquisition!
Karl Kostman

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Karl I sent you a email. I would be more than happy to find some others who share the intrest in MVs and who could help me and who I could help. I do not think I own the MVs I think I just hold them until the next guy carries the torch. We need to keep the memorys alive. Eddy

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok I have heard from the transport and my Dukw will be here in about two weeks if I am lucky it will come on my BD the 05th of Dec. Does anyone have any tips or hints about things to watch and look for on this unit. I am not a MV rookie but I am a total novice on this unit. It is not only an old truck but also a boat. I am looking for advice and help and where to get parts and manuals. Thanks for any help. I know about Rex Ward, here and G503 and Chicogo ducks and a few other sources but any others would be nice. You can never have enough help.

Eddy

P.S. I expect to end up like this or worse without some help.

I

Attachments