• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Duo-Deuce Pick-up from GL -very long.

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Well

BSH: With regards to getting a title in PA, They will likely ask your for a "rubbing" of your VIN no. Or, as in my case, I had to have someone verify that the data correct as being presented to Runkles. The offered to let someone who was with the trailer to read the data plate. It's a pain. Especially because my data plates on both trailers are very faded and hard to read. I think in the end the person reading couldn't get it right so I took the data plate off or took a picture. I never got a title for the other trailer. I just switch plates. We have a bunch of trailers in the family and we'll never have all of them on the road at one time, so I just switch them around. I used Runkles on Roosevelt for the trailer and Runkles in Red Lion for the first deuce. Will do same for second once i have the pesky turn signal thing figured out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks