• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Duramax CUCV!

niferous

Looks like a 2006 of a 2007 Heritage. I wonder if it has air conditioning....

Well maybe we'll see them for sale in about 20 some odd years on GL!!!!!

Nonotagain

whats sitting accross the street in pic 3
That would be his "M818 w/w and 1600's Hell yea!
A few m105's.:roll:
and a shop full of junk!"

I think that under the new policy of vehicle replacement we might see these trucks in 12 or so years instead of 20 plus years.

I wonder what that push bumper with the Bow Tie logo cost us tax payers?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gotta love the blackout drive lamp perched up there like a bird . . . That truck already has the bed baptised, we won't even notice that dent after DRMO and GL get a hold of it . . .

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Love the bowtie-shaped hole in the front bumper.

The CUCV IIs and CUCV IIIs weren't bought in numbers like the original CUCVs were. They are out there, I remember one Steel Soldier bought a CUCV II not too long ago. They will start coming out in due time, but the $$$ will be higher than the earlier ones bring.

powerhouseduece

I wanted to take some pics of the inside of the truck but my truck was slowing traffic and I had to run and get some re-centered HEMTT wheels for dad. It was a really cool truck and the first one I have seen in person.

niferous

I know I never saw one when I was in the Army. Most of the time they just bought a regular civi truck and used that. I dare say I don't see the need for CUCVs in today's military.

That thing across the street is a UPS truck. I like to think of it as the vehicle that brings me most of the parts I need to fix my CUCV and Land Cruiser! :roll:

bryan70546

they had that truck along with the ford powerstroke and a dodge diesel in a dieselpower mag a few months back along with all the specs .From what the magazine said the ford and the chevy are all ready being used over seas , but the dodge was still being looked by the military .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks