DuraVee plus S-788 camper conversion

Mogman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess My DuraVee project fits both the Hot Rodding and Modification.
I have finished a Duramax conversion on my M-998 #2 and will start next week installing a custom hard top and a S-788 shelter which will be Modified into a camper, including A/C and a 3KW diesel gen set.
I will post things as they go, really going to miss the hot rod convertible, but I got places to go and enjoy
Inspection.jpg

Mullaney

Supporting Vendor
I guess My DuraVee project fits both the Hot Rodding and Modification.
I have finished a Duramax conversion on my M-998 #2 and will start next week installing a custom hard top and a S-788 shelter which will be Modified into a camper, including A/C and a 3KW diesel gen set.
I will post things as they go, really going to miss the hot rod convertible.....
View attachment 840237
More pictures please? I don't own a HMMWV but could definitely enjoy seeing a DuraMax tucked under the hood, and the motor mounting arrangements. Maybe from the bottom too showing what you did to get the power to the ground?

Inquiring Minds want to know...?

Mogman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
More pictures please? I don't own a HMMWV but could definitely enjoy seeing a DuraMax tucked under the hood, and the motor mounting arrangements. Maybe from the bottom too showing what you did to get the power to the ground?

Inquiring Minds want to know...?
Here is the link to the build thread.

Mullaney

Supporting Vendor
Here is the link to the build thread.
Thanks! I had seen that title before.
Will definitely spend some time reading...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks