• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Durhamtown Lawsuit

CMPPhil

Hi All

Intersting thread, shame that the Ad at the bottom of the page was for Injury.com " Pain/Suffering Calculator
Estimate by a Real Lawyer. Auto Accidents, Slip/Fall, Work Injuries. Get Free Eval. "

Now I know that Ads help pay for the cost of the Forum, but we are starting to see some ads that are way of topic, or maybe the ad gods are working the content.

Phil

Chief B

I've never been to this actual park, but is this not what the waiver is for? I know the off road parks that I have been to make you sign a waiver to cover themselves to prevent a lawsuit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks