• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dusenhoff?

ALFA2

Dodge man, that appears to be a M35A3 with winch, and in a pretty nice condition even if it's wet in the picture. price is on the high side, but not crazy high, ask for a title in the seller's name wen you go see it.

Hope it helps.

ALFA2

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like some sort of deuce to me. Could it be some kind of foreign M35 type truck? It looks as if it may have CTIS on the back. I can't tell for sure but I think I see air line shields on the back wheels. Somebody could have just added them for looks I guess.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dodge man, that appears to be a M35A3 with winch, and in a pretty nice condition even if it's wet in the picture. price is on the high side, but not crazy high, ask for a title in the seller's name wen you go see it.

Hope it helps.

ALFA2
Looks like it does have A3 wheels but the truck is an A2 according to the pic of the front of the truck.

Reactions: emr

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like an A2 with A3 wheels. Pics are hard to tell. It doesn't look to have the "raised" hood of A3's and wrong turn signal guards for an A3.

Capt.Marion

It's an M35A2 with M35A3 rims to facilitate the mounting of super-single tires.

This guy is just writing what he thinks he heard: Dusenhoff= Deuce and a half (say it, it'll make sense). He also seems to think that it has a "super single winch." oops!

Dodge man

This guy is just writing what he thinks he heard: Dusenhoff= Deuce and a half (say it, it'll make sense). He also seems to think that it has a "super single winch." oops!
THANK YOU! I know what a M35, um something, is. I posted it because of the name "Dusenhoff" but I was beginning to think that no one saw that! :idea: I figure the guy's wife must have posted it and she wrote what she THOUGHT she heard him call it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Craigslist links go dead in 30 days. If you are interested in discussing the truck, post pictures(not a link to the ad).

If you are trying to sell , use the classifieds, NOT the forums. (Do not post second party ads in the classifieds)

This thread will be useless in a month(even though it was fun to discuss this week). With the pictures posted, it would be a good reference for ever.

9,500 is actually fairly reasonable for an A2 winch truck singled out with fresh paint. It looks well maintained. If it looks as good under the hood and in the cab as it does on the outside 9,500 is completely reasonable and fair.

Dodge man

Craigslist links go dead in 30 days. If you are interested in discussing the truck, post pictures(not a link to the ad).

If you are trying to sell , use the classifieds, NOT the forums. (Do not post second party ads in the classifieds)

This thread will be useless in a month(even though it was fun to discuss this week). With the pictures posted, it would be a good reference for ever.

Jezzz, get a life! I posted it here because I thought the title and description were funny! Apparently a lot of others did too.

A couple of other points; One, I have not been able to get ANY pictures to post on this site. Two, since I'm not trying to sell it I wouldn't have posted pictures. They were immaterial to my posting anyway. Three, exactly where are we supposed to post third party ads?? You said " (Do not post second party ads in the classifieds)" but you just deleted my message about the Ex Military 66' blue Dodge D200 truck from the M880 forum. (NOT for sale by me, another CL listing.) Or are we not supposed to post them? I've seen plenty of references to Craigslist ads on this site! Would you like for me to point them out to you? Last, if you want pictures posted for future reference, feel free to go to the ad and copy them and post them. For me, I have no idea WHERE to post them since you say not to post third party ads in the classified section yet you delete them when I put them in the appropriate forum!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I remember an ad from 20 years back I saw in Four Wheeler magazine (they had for sale ads at the time). It was a full size Blazer, lifted on 44 inch tires, and the ad said it came with a "12,000 lb wench".

Man, I'd hate to see that broad. Girl's so big hauling a$$ takes two trips.