• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Easier Compressor Belt Adjustment

bguy193

Any time I find an easier way to do something I try to let others know in hopes of easings other's stress................... While doing maintenance today I remembered that I forgot to mention something a while back. After trying to tighten the compressor belt by all means,and making little headway, I decided to splurge and purchase a pulley wrench set from the classifieds. Let me tell you..... it made things ten times easier. So if anybody is looking for an easier way you might want to give them a whirl.

comdiver

I make both of them. There rear 1 13/16" wrench is my design. It is the same c/l to end distance as the cross wrench. The cross wrench is the military design. I charge $50 for the pair (or two of either) and $30 for either one. These prices include shipping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks