• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

easier start

jamesonsdad

first morning with my new oem block heater for 6.2 from GM put it on a timer for three hours and she started sooo happy and i think she even winked at me...lol well worth the $42 part and the $100 install by a former motor pool mechanic that works in a local shop.......if ya live were it's cold and don't have one get one and have one less headache .....:driver:

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yah, we're at about minus fifteen right now. Glad I ran my errands yesterday when it was at least above zero.

Great tip. Guess I'll have to finish my project with the power line I ran out to where I park my trucks. I did this as I was changing locations and the type of material I was parking them on. All I gotta do is put the box in place with the plug and then wire it up to the breaker panel. Gotta wait for some warmer weather, but I guess I will just have to do that. It will also be used as a place to plug in my battery charger OR any other electric tools I need when I'm working on them.

1986Blazerk5

I had my m1009 for 2 winters before I had one put in. I had it installed just before the winter it is the best thing you can do to make sure you vehicle will start every morning