• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East Coast Convoy to Aberdeen

Mauro

Mauro here thinking about convoying this year to md again have not been since 09 live in Southbridge MA zip 01550 the Army has had me going every where and they still do. I will be just coming back from Fort Knox i have a break in between before i leave Fort Dix, enough of that. Any New Englander's planning a convoy to Aberdeen this year please let me know. Convoy site still not updated you can drop a line here on this site or my e mail is mrpontiac1976@aol.com
Tony

art

The ECC site will be updated soon, All the info is the same from last year. If you are going, Register and sign up for a t shirt.

irishvin

Im up to convoy down to abredeen. got m1008 and m1009 almost ready to roll. Anyone in new new England area coming down we can work on picking more up along the way would be fun!!

art

The East Coast Convoy is on for 2014!

The ECC web site is not updated for this year but all the convoy route and times are the same from last year. http://www.eastcoastconvoy.com/
Go ahead and register anyway make sure you put down where you are going to join the convoy and order a t-shirt.

I will be running the Red Serial from NJ to Aberdeen Leaving Thursday 8 May 2014
Great time!
Any questions let me know
Thanks
Art

I'd love to do this but you guys are leaving thursday. I'm going Friday morning. I'd also like to stay away from toll roads to be honest. Fuel is expensive then adding tolls on top of it is even worse yet.

art

I understand, Lt Tolls are a killer but the trip down in the convoy is worth it.
If you ever can make it let us know

I'd love to do this but you guys are leaving thursday. I'm going Friday morning. I'd also like to stay away from toll roads to be honest. Fuel is expensive then adding tolls on top of it is even worse yet.

CGarbee

I just noticed this thread...
We are having the Convoy again this year.
The web page has been updated...but other than the date change everything is bassically the same as in year's past...

The T-shirt design has been finalized (featuring "Connie" again...) and will be added to the website next week.

Depending on who/where folks are, the routes may be adjusted (more so for the Southern Serial than for the one that Art is leading down) or added, so sign up on the website to ensure that we know who you are and can contact you if needed before we head out.

It is a great way to get to and from the Rally. Safety in Numbers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks