• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East Coast Rally - Aberdeen - help

Mauro

Hello - I have some questions about the East Coast Rally to Aberdeen, Maryland. I am new to all this.
I just finished the restoration of the Deuce and would like to participate in the Rally to Aberdeen.
1. Is there a convoy from MA to MD?
2. Any more spaces available at the show for my Deuce?
3. Is there a direct contact to make arrangements?
4. Can you camp on site?

Thank you in advance for assistance.
Tony

scooter01922

Hey there fellow MA MV collector :) While there isn't technically any convoy to the designated convoy meeting spot in NJ. I will be driving my deuce from the newburyport area to the NJ meeting spot. May even have a few other trucks with me as well, you are more than welcome to tag along with the crew. Seeing as how the meet up time in NJ is at 6:30A.M. i was planning on starting the run southbound late the night before and arriving with a few hours to spare and just catch some ZZZ's in the truck. Welcome to the site, from what i can see in your avitar you have a great looking truck. May or may not be spaces left, you can camp on site as long as its in your space. FWIW there are a TON of hotels within a mile or so of the rally.

Mauro

Once I find out if there are any spots left for my vehicle then maybe we can coordinate somwhere to hook up.

Do you know who to contact to find out if there are any spots left in the show field? I have sent an email to the President of the WAC/B&G MVT. I am waiting for a reply to my email. Do you know of any other resourses for contact.

Thanks Scotter01922

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks