• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East PA, NY, NJ boarder area truck looking for a load West

citizensoldier

I have a fully licensed and insured professional trucker heading to the eastern PA,NY, NJ boarder area right now.. Monday evening Feb 11.. He is looking for a load coming back West and would be heading back on Weds.. He could haul to Michigan, Ohio, IN,KY, WV area.
He has a standard height flatbed truck and could haul a 5 ton or deuce from Chambersburg or Mechanicsburg area. If truck does not run you would need to line up a wrecker for loading..
I know a bunch of people have purchased stuff in PA the last month or two so if your EUC has cleared here is your chance. PM me with details and I can put you in touch with him..

citizensoldier

RE: East PA, NY, NJ boarder area truck looking for a load We

Todays bump.. Again running out of time for this to help anyone on here..But I tried again.. When you need a truck you cant find one.. and when you dont need one they call going right through where you needed them before.. Ughhhh

ida34

I wish I could take you up on it. Tell everyone else to stop bidding and maybe I will win one. I hope you get a taker. It is a pretty good deal.

citizensoldier

He also has another truck heading to Huntsville Alabama and would like to fill that one coming back north so if anyone needs a truck hauled north? PM me...