• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eastern Surplus

dirtyfingernails

Any experience with Eastern Surplus in Pennsylvannia (I tihink)? Is this a good place to buy a duece or cut-down version? Just cureous to see if anybody knows them and if they are on the up-an-up. Thanks.
Steve

FreightTrain

Banned
They have been around about forever.From my understanding they are top notch.They sure ain't cheap or inexpensive but their trucks are not clunkers.....unless you ask for a clunker...I am sure they will sell you one....

will-m

I just bought a deuce from Dave. Hopefully I'll be bringing it home next weekend. Thus far I've been really happy with the whole deal. As has already been said there not the cheapest trucks out there but you'll definatly be getting a good truck. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

will-m

I'm planing on driving mine from Philly back to Connecticut. A few weeks ago I was told $800 to ship it from Philadelphia to Connecticut. Decide to wait cause I'd rather drive it home anyway. Can always use a little adventure. :driver:

73duece

About Dave .
y tranny Winch& tow bar came from Dave. One of the best Guys I have ever met. Before I had a Duece I went down to see Dave . He started up 2 trucks & said I am bussy & I' be back.Me East Coast Kieser & my 2 boys hopped in a truck & we were sold. I bought my truck and the rest as they say is history

No.2Diesel

I would recommend to anyone looking for a truck to check them out. I had a pleasant experience just buying some tires and odds & ends.

When I have enough scrilla for a M817 I know where I'm going.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i got my 819 from him, a lot of phone talk before i went to look at it, dave was straight up with me, i knew that i was not buying a top of the line truck, but was in better shape when i looked at it then both the pics and the way dave described it, im happy with the truck and the price, i thought the price was fair, compared to other 819s that i had priced, i would buy from him again if he had something that i wanted and i liked the price

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Years ago I bought a gasser deuce tractor from Dave. He was good for his word every step of the way and was very flexible to my needs.