• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ECV corner light plugs cut off wiring harness.

HmmwvTim

Hello all,

It seems that the 2 connector plugs on my harness that plugs into the corner light harnesses has been cut off.

Instead of replacing the harness, I was wondering if anyone had these off a broken ecv harness or had extras off an ecv hood they aquired.

thanks.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a few of the harneses that go from the lights to the connector.....Its a short harness about a foot or longer.

Action

It sounds like you are looking for the connectors that are bolted to the metal filler plates. That is odd if they are cut off, you can't access the wiring easy to cut them off. Seems someone wanted your 2 light harnesses, couldn't unscrew the connector, and just cut the body harness?
If this came from auction, look back at the pics and see if you can tell if those plugs were there when you bid on it.

HmmwvTim

It sounds like you are looking for the connectors that are bolted to the metal filler plates. That is odd if they are cut off, you can't access the wiring easy to cut them off. Seems someone wanted your 2 light harnesses, couldn't unscrew the connector, and just cut the body harness?
If this came from auction, look back at the pics and see if you can tell if those plugs were there when you bid on it.
They were already cut from what I know. 3BA3D03F-C257-4E3E-A82A-1948399F71A1.jpg
they took the whole hood. I ended up getting a brand new hood from the same location for 360$ But it came stripped. I will either wire the lights directly to the cut cables or find the proper plugs and use the harnesses.

HmmwvTim

MS3450W16S-1S

i believe this is the part number for the plugs. If wires are attached to them, even better. Makes it easier to solder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks