• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE AUTO SHOW OCT 8

Rambo450

Fellow members,
My name is Scott I work here at Edwards AFB CA. The base is having an automotive event this year on Oct 8th. We will be having 200 cars, some of the Ferrari Club, Porsche Club and a small Shelby Mustang Club here on base. Base personnel will also be able to bring what they have. As a fellow member, I am reaching out to try and get some military vehicles to this show. I will be brining my M35 along with another member on base. If any members would like to attend please contact me as I would love to fill up an entire row(50) of new or historic military vehicles. If you bring your trucks, every attendee will be allowed to have photos of your truck with Edwards current fighter jets. These will be EPIC pics!!! This event is not open to general public. However ALL ID card holders can attend and special invites...... so, if your interested hit me up.... S

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks