• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eglin AFB access

transman

Anyone out there with Eglin base access and the means/ desire to pickup and store a flightline tow tractor (short 250 dodge pickup)?

Bear9127

Hi Transman,

Congrats on the Dodge tug win, (you beat my poor timing). You are welcome to store it at my place, ( 3.25 acres ), near Eglin AFB. Milton, FL - Check out "Nichols Creek Rd, Milton, FL 32583" on Mapquest or Google maps. I was going to call "Kell Recovery" to pick it up for me if I won it. Give them a call 850-623-1907. They have always been reasonable in the past and do plastic over the phone... I won't get into how I found that out the first time:(.

Anyway, You're welcome to store it here, it will be safe. Sorry I can't offer covered storage, but then we don't park under carport either.

Respond here if interested. I check SS every couple days anyway, and will be looking for a response from you.

Bear9127

Transman,

Last night my girlfriend informed me that the county has written us a citation, (fix it ticket), charging us with too many inoperative vehicles not hidden by a (privacy) fence. So I guess I have to take back my invitation for parking, and get rid of a few toys. aua Love it when the Gov't "helps" and "protects" us. :-x

Sorry about backing out on you. However, I still recommend Kell Recovery if you decide to hire a retrieval.

Good Luck with it.