• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eglin AFB access

transman

Anyone out there with Eglin base access and the means/ desire to pickup and store a flightline tow tractor (short 250 dodge pickup)?

Bear9127

Hi Transman,

Congrats on the Dodge tug win, (you beat my poor timing). You are welcome to store it at my place, ( 3.25 acres ), near Eglin AFB. Milton, FL - Check out "Nichols Creek Rd, Milton, FL 32583" on Mapquest or Google maps. I was going to call "Kell Recovery" to pick it up for me if I won it. Give them a call 850-623-1907. They have always been reasonable in the past and do plastic over the phone... I won't get into how I found that out the first time:(.

Anyway, You're welcome to store it here, it will be safe. Sorry I can't offer covered storage, but then we don't park under carport either.

Respond here if interested. I check SS every couple days anyway, and will be looking for a response from you.

Bear9127

Transman,

Last night my girlfriend informed me that the county has written us a citation, (fix it ticket), charging us with too many inoperative vehicles not hidden by a (privacy) fence. So I guess I have to take back my invitation for parking, and get rid of a few toys. aua Love it when the Gov't "helps" and "protects" us. :-x

Sorry about backing out on you. However, I still recommend Kell Recovery if you decide to hire a retrieval.

Good Luck with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks