• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

electric fan ?

rsh4364

I would like to update to an elect. fan with a screw in sensor for on and off,but also want to add a coolant temp gauge,where can I tie in to coolant ports?would like to leave fact. idiot light intact.

cpf240

There is a plug in the water pump and there is also a replacement cover plate for the back of the passenger side cylinder head that is tapped for a sensor. The cover plate is getting harder to find, as I understand it.

rsh4364

Recently came across these,FLX-32082 and FLX-32084,would make temp.probe install a snap,If they fit our rad. hoses,also if you run an alum. radiator you can install an anode to fight corrosition,FLX-32060..

rsh4364

Looks great,what did you do with the hard lines for oil cooler that run on back side of radiator? I figured I would go with a pusher fan in front of radiator..