• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electric fuel pump noise when key cycled..

Bravojmc

Today I went to start me rig and I turned the key to cycle the glowplugs and I heard a sound coming from my tranny tunnel area, like a electric fuel pump picking up fuel noise for 3 sec and I cant get it to do it again... any ideas?

Last edited:

Bravojmc

Ok I found some threads about buzzing noise and found people say it's their smart boxes..
the one thread I read said the sound went away. I'm guessing mine is the same issue. I went out ten mins ago and I got it to do it again but it was way quieter this time...?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks