• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

electric turbo

mktopside

Banned
Do some research on how many CFMs a small car turbo at boost puts out, how many that puts out, and get back to us.

Short answer, is those electric things would work better taped to the rear bumper to push you along.... Not at all. I doubt one of those could supply the engine with enough air to even idle, much less create boost.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, even the ebay "power adder" scams are making it onto forums these days.

Keep away, keep far far far away....

Stalwart

Just a way to part you from your hard earned money. To get one that would give you any amount of gain would require an alternator you don't want to afford. Electrical energy isn't free, it takes power to make it. It's like those STUPID "HHO generators", there is NO POSSIBLE way to get more power out of the cracked water than the power it takes to crack it. Did you know they use this wonderous, new, super material . . . titanium! PT Barnum and Mr Ponzi would be so proud.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jdeoliveira74,
Do you have any better pics of your cold air intake? Where did you get the hose?

idM1028

jdeoliveira74,
Do you have any better pics of your cold air intake? Where did you get the hose?
I made one myself a while back. The hardest thing to find was the little plastic piece. It goes on the passenger side of the truck near the radiator. You can see a pre-punched cut out on the truck. The rest of it was a "make-your-own-air-intake" kit from the auto parts store with a flexible plastic hose and a 4" to 3" reducer (also from the auto parts store near the intake stuff) Oh yeah, and hose clamps.