• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electric turret controller cable part number help

springer1981

Hi, I am trying to find the cable in the picture that attaches to the turret controller. The part number would be helpful or if you know of where I might find one that would be very helpful also. Thanks

control.jpg

springer1981

I might have a spare.
Thanks, I'm not using it for a turret but I am using the joystick for rear steering and now that I have looked at it more I'm going to require more than the 3 wires in the cable. I'll probably end up changing out the connector for 5 or more wires. If they are hard to find it should go to someone using it for its intended purpose.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I'm not using it for a turret but I am using the joystick for rear steering and now that I have looked at it more I'm going to require more than the 3 wires in the cable. I'll probably end up changing out the connector for 5 or more wires. If they are hard to find it should go to someone using it for its intended purpose.
You will have to find a different joy stick as the turret one is only a 3 wire J/S.

springer1981

murilod

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 ea. Joy stick wires...one has jb weld on connector.
$ 100 for repaired one.
$150 for other one. .
Plus shipping

Attachments