• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

electric windshield wiper conversion

We have a really nice, heavy duty electric wiper system that works on M37, M715, 2 1/2-tons, 5-tons, and 10-ton trucks. Uses 2 motors controlled by a single switch. Has an auto return to park feature that parks the blades in a preset position each time the switch is turned to the off position. Blades swing is a full 110 degree sweep. This is nothing like the light duty stuff offered by JC Whitney and S&S Truck Parts. Blades are 12" long. The motors can be installed in the original position on the frame, but the system works much better if they are moved over a bit. With the broad sweep range, this enables nearly the whole surface of the windshield to be swiped. The mods needed in order for it to work best are not difficult, we have used this system on all our rebuilt trucks since the early 90's with a great result. If you have interest, we can be contacted through our website "contact us" link at www.mseriesrebuild.com or by phone 704-474-4683.

Do you have any pictures of them installed?
I do, but I'll have to do some looking to put my hands on them. You might want to check the client photo section on our website, they have been used on many of the rebuilt trucks shown there. We are about to do a massive sight update over the next few days, webmaster will be picking up material tomorrow for that, so there will be much more as soon as he gets it up on the site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks