• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electric wiper motor problems

vincentbsll

I am having a problem with my wiper motor. This will be the second time it has sheered the bolt off of the output shaft. Has anyone encountered the same problem or know of a fix. The electric wipers were military installed before it was auctioned.

gungearz

Do you have the right bolt torqued down...? I've never had a problem on my electric wipers (yet)... I've had and seen lots of problems with the air operated system...

Bobbyconti

Are either one of your wiper arms binding or seizing? That electric wiper motor is pretty powerful, and will break stuff if the system is binding.

vincentbsll

I haven't noticed any binding in the wiper arms. I took the wiper motor off yesterday and this time it busted the square side of the output shaft. Not sure if its repairable this time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks