• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electrical question

jasonjc

The 100 amp voltage regulator would depend on the gen/altator you have my has a 60 amp with a built in regulator and thus the extrunal would not work.

as for the blinkers sounds like a short or a bad light switch

jason

Red Neck

Just a thought, when the volatge drops low, sometimes electrical components won't function correctly. This would be the case if the flasher was a civilian type, but I am not sure on the electronic mil type. Anyway, fix the charging system before you worry too much on other items.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you fix the regulator, you should be good on the turn signals. My turn signals don't blink if the battery is low, the lite stays solid.
Dennis
________
British cooking

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks