• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electronics Maintenance Shelter

michaelpilot1

I just picked up my M35a3 a few weeks back and it came with a Model S-939/G electronics shelter, it fills the and weighs over 3,700 lb. It looks complete but the repair equipment has been removed. The serial number is 009. I can not find any information on the shelter, are these uncomon? I was thinking about converting it to a camper but if it is rare and has historical significance I am not sure that I want to molest it.

Thoughts?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
That is a fantastic score if you didn't have to mortgage the farm to get it.

I doubt that it's rare...I had a shelter on one of my dueces and they make great hooches.

Already insulated and wired...very easy to install a bunk and cabinets in......loose the stock AC's and replace with a 5000 BTU heating/cooling unit and you are gravy. Prob not hard to install windows in but it never bothered me not to have them.

Ya done good. See ya at the GA Rally in Oct.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks