• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Elephant Butte days parade September 13th

NMSMITTY

This years Elephant Butte days is coming up fast. This year it is September 12th thru the 14th with the parade on the morning of the 13th. The theme is Carnival.
Southwest Steel Soldiers would like to make a BIG showing for the parade this year. If you will be down that weekend and would like to participate contact Dennis Smith at 575-496-2112 or thru face book or thru email smithdennisl@msn.com Bring out all your military toys to show how we celebrate at the lake!!!

Last edited:

NMSMITTY

The date is approaching and we are looking to get more folks involved. Next Saturday is the parade so come on down. contact me if you need any additional information.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
More than likely, I'm out of it.....don't ask....it hasn't been a stellar week so far. At least I still have my healt..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks