• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ellsworth AFB South Dakota storage

I am new to this forum and I just happen to live about 2 miles from EAFB. If anyone wins anything there and needs storage, help removing , an extra hand, tools or anything, let me know. I have a fairly large storage area available free to forum members should you need it. Dont matter how long it sits there. I can get on base if you need photos or anything or need something checked out. Just thought i,d throw that out there. Who knows, I may be bidding on something in your neck of the woods!

91W350

He made this offer to me last week and I am going to Ellsworth Tuesday, actually plan to stop in Rapid City or close by for a motel room, then to get the deuce Tuesday. I may have a fay to kill as Ray has 11 trucks leaving from the other Rapid City facility Tuesday. He hoped we could get in, if not, we will get together Wednesday. It is nice to know I have a nearby place to dump the deuce if I have to. I would hate to make a return trip, but as we all know, there are no guarantees in this game. Glen

91W350

I got the truck loaded, swapped out the fuel filter just in case, packed my bags and am about ready for bed.

I am posting up in the event anybody has anything up there at Ellsworth that I can transport south or east. I should be there tomorrow night, spend the night in a motel, then head for the base Tuesday. I am kind of uncertain about my appointment, I may have a day to kill there.

Anyway, if somebody has something that needs to come south or east, post it up and send me a PM. Good night all... Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks