• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Emergency flashers on Deuce

More newbie questions.

Does the Deuce have emergency four way flashers? If so, how do you turn them on? And, what are the jagged teeth things on the turn signal stock?

I did a quick search on the forums and the manuals just listed the standard lighting controls.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Emergency flashers on Duece

Pull out on the jagged teeth portion of the turn signal stock/arm, as you lift up.
It should go two positions clockwise from the rest position.
First is what would bew a right turn then the second will be the hazzard flasher position.
Hope that helps.
Nice Venture Bros. avatar

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor

And I highly, HIGHLY suggest downloading the -10 manual and reading it. Doing so could not only avoid such embarrasing questions but also save your (and other peoples) lives.

Hammer

Download the manual is a good start.
But getting a real hard copy of the -10 (operator's manual), and keeping it IN the truck at all times helps even more ;)

DanMartin

You can either get them on ebay (just search for "M35a2 manual") for about $12.00 or download the PDF and take it to your local Kinkos...they can print it out and even bind it for you if you like (Make sure you explain to them that this is not a copyrighted work) for about the same cost (maybe a bit more).

It's actually a cool read. I learned a bunch of little things about the truck. It's plain and simple and easy to understand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks