• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

emergency fuel valve

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I looked in ALL the 809 tms, can't find it or missed it, if someone finds it, please let me know where

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try 3035344 - Valve, Solenoid.

TM 9-2320-260-34P-1
Close, but wrong.

TM 9-2320-260-34P-1
Same page, 93 (figure 93) but its item# 2 .

51807 VALVE,MANUAL

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
read post 4 again, slowly...

Page 93(which is also figure 93)

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
First I type a LOT slower (at least 1 post) then you do.

thank you, I read over that at least 3 times, plus now know the FUEL system by heart being the emg. shut down valve is fuel system "NOT", If I was NOT looking for that valve, I would have seen it the first time I opened a TM

KsM715

doese anyone know a part number for the emergency fuel shut off vave for my 818 its about to break

Just curious, how do you know its about to break?

Do you use it regularly to shut down the engine?

Edit: I have an M818 and have never had to use the emerg. shut off. Just want to know what to look for.

Scrounger

The part number that you are looking for is 208087. It can be obtained from TNJ Murray in DE. or Eastern in Pa. Cummins Power Systems also stocks the part. Just be sitting down when you find out the price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks