• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Emissions sticker

Lowmaks

Anyone know where/if one can get a replacement emissions sticker for the 6.5NA in my M1123? Apparently mine was stolen/liberated/cannibalized and is no longer there. I've seen some say "exempt" and others say something else. It's a 1999, and I'd like to keep it original. If it's not possible, please let me know either way. Thanks!

beckel

You wont find a new sticker anywhere. My 6.5 GEP came with a replacement valve cover and no sticker so I made several calls. GEP will not sell you a decal. Your best bet is a used take off valve cover on ebay....saw one go through about two months ago.

and BTW...I also wanted the sticker to keep the motor looking original, especially since it is a GEP. Texas has no diesel testing/restrictions so it makes no difference on the annual inspection.

Lowmaks

The county I'm currently residing in and the state I'm transferring to shortly don't require the sticker. I understand your assumption though. I haven't even taken delivery of the truck yet, as I'm still waiting on my EUC, but from the pictures and description, I can tell that it doesn't have that particular label, but all the others seem intact.
Also, thanks, Beckel. I'll look into that.

gotcali

There are some for sale on Ebay... Look them up under "Humvee emission decal."

Anyone know where/if one can get a replacement emissions sticker for the 6.5NA in my M1123? Apparently mine was stolen/liberated/cannibalized and is no longer there. I've seen some say "exempt" and others say something else. It's a 1999, and I'd like to keep it original. If it's not possible, please let me know either way. Thanks!
There are some for sale on Ebay... Look them up under "Humvee emission decal."

LouWon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I was just looking for example of stickers
Since I'm in Michigan, we have no laws for emission testing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks