• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty 24' Enclosed Car Trailer from Texas to Pennsylvania

reallybigboat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello fellow SS Members:

I will be hauling an empty, 24' enclosed car trailer with E-track between Dallas, Texas and Erie, Pennsylvania. Times are flexible, but between mid-March and mid-April, most likely departing Dallas, Texas near April 1st. Traveling through Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, and northern Pennsylvania. trailer is returning full, so only from Texas to Pennsylvania is available. 'Looking to cover the crazy cost of my diesel fuel on the way up. Frankly, I'm not looking to go far out of my route, but willing to meet somewhere near, I-30, I-40, I-24, I-65, I-71, I-271, or I-90. Willing to take anything from skidded material, M151's, to CUCV's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks