• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EMPTY CARGO VAN from Atlanta to Boston and back! Do you need something transported?

jimoldbikes

Short notice, I know, But I am leaving Atlanta Ga with an empty Econoline Cargo Van to Boston. Will be returning on Wednesday 4-24 back to Atlanta area. Due to a last minute customer cancellation, I have the back space available. Does anyone need anything picked up/Delivered along the route? Return could be in Ga, Alabama, Carolinas. Please let me know ASAP as I am out of here EARLY Tuesday AM. Thanks, Jim @ 678-447-8992.

Last edited:

BillabongKong

Steel Soldiers Supporter
close but not close enough

Darn I need something picked up in Crestwood Kentucky( near Louisville)and brought up to the NYC area its a small electric pump,about 50 Lbs. but the shipping breaks the bank.
It is not really along the route. maybe next time.
Hey while your in the area dont miss the Sussex Show! this weekend its a good one!
Frank my cell if your plans change 914-621-8109

jimoldbikes

Darn I need something picked up in Crestwood Kentucky( near Louisville)and brought up to the NYC area its a small electric pump,about 50 Lbs. but the shipping breaks the bank.
It is not really along the route. maybe next time.
Hey while your in the area dont miss the Sussex Show! this weekend its a good one!
Frank my cell if your plans change 914-621-8109
Thanks for the reply. If I get anything going through Louisville I'll message you....Thanks, Jim.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks