• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty Truck Denver CO. to Missoula MT 4/5/13

acme66

Driving a M923A1 from Denver to North of Missoula MT and would be happy to haul some stuff. (and pay for a little fuel maybe too) I will be arriving in Denver on the morning of the 5th and hope to be on the road North early afternoon. I could come up though Idaho or Wyoming, matters little to me. PM me if you have need.

Ken

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey now--- if you're up Montana-way in April and get any possible SoCal destinations, I need transport of a pickup truck bed in Great falls, anything shakin' there? Will pay cash. Regards!

My post

FP1201

Couple weeks back I logged 2,000 miles in my M923. There's a spot on my butt that you could cut open, saw out the bone, and suture it back up without anesthesia. FWIW: Sometime in April or May I'll be bringing the M923 and a 25' equipment trailer back to Northern New York (if someone needed something hauled) and loaded I got ~6.8mpg and ~8 empty.