• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

End Use Cert. ????

Stan

I'm getting a new truck. Won an auction Fri. for a Deuce in Minnesota. Has the winch, turbo, heater, & hard top my current one doesn't. I'm attempting to fill out an euc today. So I did a rough draft on one and printed it. A couple spots I wasn't quite sure what to put so I called GL. (I KNOW) Where I'm now even more confused is section 2 A. Retention for the following specific use: My answer: personnel, hauling, transportation, parades.

The helpful lady says : for scrap, parts & then under addition information to put your other uses.

So I asked her if isn't this contradictory? She says no, and I leave it at that.

So that doesn't seem correct to me. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

houdel

Do not put "For Parts", ALWAYS put "for personal use". I made the mistake of putting "For Parts" on an engine I got from GL at Columbus. Once you do that, then you are considered a reseller and have to fill in a whole bunch more boxes.

First they told me since I said it was for parts I had to make an entry in box xx and resubmit. Then they said since you had an entry in box xx you have to change box yy. Then they told me an entry in box yy requires an entry in box zz. They couldn't tell me all the changes I had to make all at once, they had to do it one step at a time. It took me about two months and three more revisions to my EUC before GL would accept it and send it on to DRMS (not to mention it cost me $4.80 a pop every time I had to fax the revised EUC to GL).

Don't give them any idea that you are ever going to sell a single bolt off what you won, make it perfectly clear the item is solely for your personal use and no part of it will ever leave your possession!

Stan

Thanks for the input, thats more along the lines of what I was thinking. I called them trying to get it right the first time and just got cornfused.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks