• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Endt 673

Guyfang

Staff member
I THINK, the TM for the repair of the engine is: TM 9-2815-207-35. I looked a bit around, did not see one anyplace, but did not look real long. And Silverstate is correct. The model # is what tells you need for TM's.

GM-M1008

I THINK, the TM for the repair of the engine is: TM 9-2815-207-35. I looked a bit around, did not see one anyplace, but did not look real long. And Silverstate is correct. The model # is what tells you need for TM's.
That looks like it! Thank you. Know where I can view it by chance.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is one of these engines, rebuilt at TEAD or RRAD, all sealed up with parts strapped to the shipping crate in a container at the Museum. We have 1 truck with the Mack in it and it is in the back 40.

Guyfang

Staff member
Look in the crate. Often the TM gets shipped with a rebuilt engine. I think the ENDT 673 was rebuilt at TEAD. I knew someone back in the early 70's, he and his Father, who worked at TEAD used to buy up surplus engines at TEAD and repurposed them into water pumps.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks