• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine compartment batteries.

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful... With those batteries in the front, its gonna make you do a nose dive every time you jump it.. Moved mine to the rear passenger seat to help keep level in flight.. 👍

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Humor aside, I've seen battery and jack tools relocate to that position. But in my limited knowledge base have only seen the battery relocate as aftermarket and not done by the military.. PLEASE correct me anyone if you've seen the batteries moved to engine compartment other than aftermarket/civilian.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful... With those batteries in the front, its gonna make you do a nose dive every time you jump it.. Moved mine to the rear passenger seat to help keep level in flight.. 👍
By using the term "jump", I'm guessing Osteo means hitting a ramp and taking air, not electrically jumping the batteries. ( Probably safe bet he is also not advocating mugging or beating someone, and not talking about taking advantage of a member of the opposite gender).

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
92-93 Hummer H1 had batteries under seat...after that, they put them under hood.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks