• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine Cut-out at high RPM

Wolfgang the Gray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually there is a drain on all 3 filter canisters. Most of the water will be captured in the primary canister but it's a good practice to drain all 3 on a regular basis.
Yep, I finished reading the Multi-Fuel Engine Truck Operator (comic?) tonight and it said to drain them all before startup. I want to keep my truck running as long as I do so will follow the book and hopefully get a kiss at the end of the day from the babe riding with me.

Wolfgang the Gray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you check/drain all three on a regular basis(pre driving check), you will have an idea that things are going as designed or you have a side of the road problem! Checking the water separator/filter is a must every time before you start the truck according to the TM's!
And I'll be doing it each time as part of my checklist. A happy truck makes for a happy driver.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks