• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine difference

honk1e

Hello knowledgeable Jeepsters. New guy here
Three questions for now. What is the difference between a 4-134 L and 4-134 K engine? Also, on the intake crossover tube there is a connection from the tube to the oil fill tube. There is a shutoff between them that appears to have had a pull cable attached to the lever on it. Can you tell me what it is and what it is used for? Is there a site on Steel Soldiers for buying or selling used parts?
Thank you
honk1e

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello knowledgeable Jeepsters. New guy here
Three questions for now. What is the difference between a 4-134 L and 4-134 K engine? Also, on the intake crossover tube there is a connection from the tube to the oil fill tube. There is a shutoff between them that appears to have had a pull cable attached to the lever on it. Can you tell me what it is and what it is used for? Is there a site on Steel Soldiers for buying or selling used parts?
Thank you
honk1e
Engines... Not my wheelhouse.

A place to buy and sell parts and vehicles - or parts for sale - We got that in the CLASSIFIEDS Section ! Link Below

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are F and L 134 engines.
The valve in the vent line is for the fording kit. There is or should be a second valve next to the positive crankcase ventilation valve. When both are closed, blowby pressure will build up in the crankcase which will keep water from seeping in.

honk1e

Engines... Not my wheelhouse.

A place to buy and sell parts and vehicles - or parts for sale - We got that in the CLASSIFIEDS Section ! Link Below
The valve in the vent line is for the fording kit. There is or should be a second valve next to the positive crankcase ventilation valve. When both are closed, blowby pressure will build up in the crankcase which will keep water from seeping in.
Thank you for the reply. Is there a way to tell the different L and F engines apart?
Thank you
honk1e

honk1e

Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks