• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine width

jesuscowboy

I've been looking for information on the width of the multifuel where the motor mount are attached to frame. I found some info that said width is 29" to 32" depending on the model. So what I'm wondering is that width at the widest point of the overall engine (manifolds, accessories, etc.) Maybe someone would be so kind as to walk out to there deuce (haven't bought yet but looking) and measure width of block where motor mounts attach. Thanks in advance.

jesuscowboy

so the block is not like a typical mounted engine with motor mounts at a 45 coming out of side of the block; looks like from the pic the ears at 24" are mounting points

FreightTrain

Banned
Nope.2 mounting points on the rear bell housing area like the above and then you have another mount at the front that bolts to teh front bottom corners of the block and is actually a Motor mount and Radiator mount.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks