• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine won't turn off?

STRIDER

im having to brake and stall the engine because my M35A2 won't stop running? i have already checked the cable for the engine stop it pulls ok just not turning the engine off? any ideas?

AceHigh

No problem. Just leave it running. That way the air will always be up.

Seriously, did you remove the cap where the stop goes into the pump? Mine "jumped tack" once and just needed to be reinserted.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Open up the fuel stop and make sure it is correctly installed. there are a couple of threads showing how it's supposed to look. Cranetruck has posted the info several times.

ida34

I think you should be happy it is running. The people with real problems are the ones with the truck will not start problems.

airmech3839

I had trouble with mine cause the stop rod was slightly bent and if it is turned one way it wont go all the way to the stop position and the truck will keep running... could also be corrossion on the shaft... maybe not but thats what I have had happen to me... hope you figure it out..[thumbzup]

fasttruck

Put in high gear and stall the engine. Park inb neutral so if someone bumps it with another vehicle it does not start and drive off which will happen if fuel valve is open and truck is in gear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks