• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Epic 80 days and counting for EUC

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
80 days? stand in line buddy. I waited 6 months one time. That's 180 days! And it was like my 20th EUC.

Battle Creek believes in the saying "good things come to those who wait", to a fault.

2deuce

I usually get mine in about 12 days, that is if I've been a good boy. The last one came in monday it was 13, but I had a revision(forgot to check a box). My first one took less than a month and I've had them in less than 10. Does your drivers license exactly match your SS# ? There must be a problem somewhere.

Last edited:

gmayor

Euc

My first EUC took 9 and a half months although it was several years ago. I am retired army and thought that would be to my benefit. HA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks