• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Error 7 Message

hdexpert

This has happened to me many times so I was curious if others are having the same issue. When you bid on a lot and it takes you to the screen where you select payment method (either credit card or PayPal), you select PayPal and a red message appears. The message says [ERROR 7] Error encountered trying to set up a paypal agreement.
Please report the error and try again or choose an alternative credential entry method.
I've had this happen several times including today. The first time I was told by a GL rep via live chat that it wasn't on their end and to contact PayPal. I contacted them, they were most helpful and we determined the issue had nothing to do with them. So, back to live chat, lots of typing back and forth until the rep decided to inform management there was an issue. After management was informed it was fixed in minutes.
If you run into this go straight to management via e-mail or phone. Live chat is absolutely worthless when it comes to issues like this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks