• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ether start injection question

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ether and propane are not interchangeable gasses. Just ask your anesthesiologist to use propane next time, and see.

Oilleaker1

Elvis Doghead, Thanks for not stick beating me on the search topic. I read it all and watched the video. 6,900 posts------:oops: wow. I think you know your way around a Deuce by now huh. Next I'll do a search on Soft plug heaters and go from there. No propane for me!:) John

Oilleaker1

Update: do not go to the block Htr. forum!!!!!!! Your brain will be melted. Here is what I'm doing, I ordered a soft plug Kats Htr. I used these for 25 years in my everyday propane delivery trucks. We left them plugged in every night. Had to go at a moments notice. They were the best. Circulating tank Htrs. were bad. The ball checks all eventually plugged up with slime from the antifreeze. The in block htr. heated the water by the cylinders directly. No way to screw up. They would last at least 5 years!!!!!!!!! My deuce will get plugged in to haul my Grandson now! Ha! What do think I'm thinking now. Thanks for all you guys out there who are interested in breaking snow in the winter. A warm diesel is a happy diesel. I'll be happy too! :beer:John

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the magnetic kats heaters work great also ,plus you can put them on the fuel tank to preheat the fuel .we also use them on hydraulic tank on our backhoe saves alot of wear on the pump

Oilleaker1

I have a tool that I'd like to check you out on-----------Sow Shovel. or-------Ice scraper, or---------wind chill meter etc. You'll come up Ya Hear! Signed----frozen KinroflJohn

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks