• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ETW1 Rebuild procedure

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All-

Rebuilding the ETW1 off my 54 and I'm scared to death to mess something up. Does anyone have the rebuild procedure for it? I've got an exploded view and how to adjust the governor if needed, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable with the procedure.

Ideally a video would be the best...

Thanks in advance

John Mc

TM 9-1826A is the manual covering carburetors. Chapter 9 coverts the ETW1 Ball and Ball Downdraft Carburetor with Built-in Governor used in the M37.

I tried to upload it to the manuals section, but the system will not allow me to do so, since the file is too large (32.6 MB)

The last time I tried to upload a large file to the manual section, an admin had me send it to him, and he put it up there. If I hear form one, I'm happy to send it along.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 9-1826A is the manual covering carburetors. Chapter 9 coverts the ETW1 Ball and Ball Downdraft Carburetor with Built-in Governor used in the M37.

I tried to upload it to the manuals section, but the system will not allow me to do so, since the file is too large (32.6 MB)

The last time I tried to upload a large file to the manual section, an admin had me send it to him, and he put it up there. If I hear form one, I'm happy to send it along.
If you can't upload it, could you maybe put it on Google drive and pm me a link please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks