• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Euc approved!

two.fiveM35

Awesome, nice and quick. Take any bit of paperwork you have with you including pictures from the auction just in case there are any questions. Good luck and have fun.

Bravojmc

Towed it back at 65mph the whole way back! I just didn't want to have any issues! Here is another from last night after I pulled the rear cover. IMG_7001.jpg
The other thing that was cool is my tires had the new stickers still on the tread.

Last edited:

kc5mzd

Very nice, unfortunately I am just getting more anxious for the approval of my EUC.
Does anyone know if it takes longer for the first time purchasing on Gov Planet website even if I have filed and got approved for dozens of EUCs on GL over the past several years?

Last edited:

Wire Fox

This was my first EUC ever and I cleared in just over 3 weeks.
View attachment 670726
Took another pic tonight after I did some odds and ends. Keyed ingnition and solargizer.
Where did you end up putting your Solargizer? I've heard of them being mounted inside the windshield, on the outside of the windshield, through the hood, and on the passenger mirror. Just curious what you chose, since I can't see it in the picture.

Bravojmc

Where did you end up putting your Solargizer? I've heard of them being mounted inside the windshield, on the outside of the windshield, through the hood, and on the passenger mirror. Just curious what you chose, since I can't see it in the picture.
Ill take a pic in a little. I put it on top of my precleaner! Thought about the hood didn't like that idea. Inside of the windshield in my imho only gives you light for part of the day. Mirror I can see smacking a tree/bush and ripping it off!IMG_7011.jpg

Last edited:

tomcata3

Hi Guys,
I bought an M1123
on 11/30/2016
EUC summited to TSC 11/30/2016
Just got approved on 3/8/2017
This was my 2nd euc from Gov planet . The 1123's have to go thru dla,dod and the usmc

Last edited: