• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Driver's Lic Photo

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just bought a m35a2c and trying to get my EUC completed. The problem I always have is with the copy of driver's lic. I've sent two today and they have been rejected. I've scanned them and took a picture with digital cam. What do you guys do for the drivers lic picture or can anyone help me with getting a good copy to them?

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: EUC Driver

Scan it and enlarge it. I took a picture of my liscense to enlarge it, and then printed it out in color in the highest quality setting. I mailed my first copy, but have been faxing am enlarged version with no troubles since.

kipman

I HAD MY FIRST LICENSE SUBMISSION REJECTED BY GL, TIFFANY AT GL WAS HELPFUL. I TOOK A CLEAR DIGITAL PHOTO OF MY LICENSE AND THAT WAS IT.

Coveralls

Blew mine up.....200% a few months ago. Faxed that-rejected.about three times. Then had the wife scan that, then it was excepted. Last week I just faxed in the same picture and it went through.When I get home next week from picking up the 817 in ND. I'll scan everything and try that approach cause I picked up another deuce at Smyrna.

poppop

Had a friend scan mine and e-mail it to me. Sent that to Tiffany and everything was OK. And a little plug for Tiffany, she has been very helpful in my new experience Of EUC,s. Thank you Tiffany!!!.. I am sure she does not read this site, but there are good people at GL even if GL is not so good.

Blood_of_Tyrants

Take a picture of it with a digital camera outside to eliminate flash reflections. Use the "close in" function of your camera and then zoom in, too. The "close in" function usually has a flower icon.

ida34

Most fax machines have settings on the quality they send. Most are set to send medium quality text. You must change the setting to super fine or photo and then they should be able to get it by fax. With this setting the fax takes about ten times as long but the quality is much better with photos.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Based on the info I got from the folks on line on this website, I said the heck with it and sent everything in by registered mail. Sure enough they sent me a letter a few weeks later threatening to d/c me from future sales if I didn't send in an EUC.

My response was to send an email with proof of delivery. No answer. I waited for another two weeks.

Then I sent an email to DRMS-Battle Creek, MI with a cc to GL asking for the point of contact for the GL Contracting Officer Representative. This is the person that oversees the GL-Govt Contract. Needless to say I had an answer from GL within a few hours stating they had received my EUC and it was being processed.

I, like many others on this website, believe their service has something to be desired butI also fear what will happen without them.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I spent all night last night trying to get a good pic or scan. I mean I tried everything. Sent a total of 4 and all still rejected! So I broke down today and overnight mailed a copy. Cost a total of $16.00! Maybe that will work. Who knows?
I've dealt with Tiffany before but this time I have Cynthia Hudgins. I don't know if that's the problem or not?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Shoot, I pulled out my DL and couldn't read it. Had to go get a re-print before I would even try to send it in.

Michael

I scanned mine and emailed it to the girls handling it (I had two sales close two days apart). On the next one I sent in my fax with a note that I had emailed a copy of my driver's license to Cynthia on such and such date and Tiffany on such and such date. I didn't have any problems.

98hd

How long should it take before you get notification that they have confirmed reciept of you EUC?

I faxed mine in on the 24th, and the next day found the email (sent to my Alt. address) they send about filling it out and the drivers license photo thing. I emailed cynthia back and told her I had faxed it already, but was attatching a good digital photo of my license because I had just tried running it through the fax the day before.

Anyway, just wondering how long it should take to update status as I have not heard anything back and my status is still the same.

Michael

You will not get an email notice unless something else is wrong. It can take several working days for the status to change on the web site.