• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Finally cleared

Bigfan

Well finally got the email that my EUC has CLEARED!!! Sent EUC 9/12/17, received approval 11/21/17. Seems like a long time in the waiting but complies with what gov planet timeframe for approval. have shipping lined up, should get it next week sometime, super excited. Found a mechanic that will puddle over to and drop off and let him take a look over the truck and change all the fluids and filters and grease it up. Then back to my garage to install all the parts I have been ordering. 4 new seat belts, keyed ignition, new seats (going with racing seats, thought it would help keep my kids locked down better.) touch up the paint, lighted license plate holders for front and back (worse case stick some aggie plates on both ends). Bought as a hunting vehicle but will try to register as antique vehicle or ex military vehicle (both of which might work.......will see).

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh man, I cant wait. I paid for mine and sent EUC in 9/13, though there was "update" on 9/18. So I'm hoping for the next week or two! I finally got all my deuce stuff moved out of my garage to make room for it too. Congrats on yours.

twisted60

Congrats Bigfan, I hope mine is in the next line up, bought 12 sep...paperwork submitted same day. Fingers crossed.
Remember "it did not happen without pictures"...post um up when you get her home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks