• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC in 5 Days!

1qwkgoat

Ah, so in this battle creek is actually waiting on other agencies. I can handle the 60 day wait, I'm more then halfway there. The part that worries me in that little clause GL put in of being able to cancel the sale at 45 days.

Is there anybody here that recently(since GL started taking money before EUC approval) had to wait longer then 45 days and GL didn't cancel their sale. I want to live chat and ask GL to make sure everything is ok. As i for some reason never got there automated emails for when the EUC was sent to battle creek and for when they had a error with my card numbers. I asked and Hiedi said I should have gotten a Email for both of those. But at the sametime I don't want to alert them to my sale being nearly 45 days old and have them cancel it. I had Hiedi send me a export letter and I sent it in with my EUC. I just worry that battle creek may have asked GL for something with my EUC and GL not informed me.

Haven't got the email yet from GL, but my status says EUC sent to BC. 7 days from end of sale to EUC sent to BC. With the talk of having to have checks done by other agencies, maybe the fact that I'v had to have security clearances for every job I've had for the past 25+ years will help me out.

Nonotagain

Haven't got the email yet from GL, but my status says EUC sent to BC. 7 days from end of sale to EUC sent to BC. With the talk of having to have checks done by other agencies, maybe the fact that I'v had to have security clearances for every job I've had for the past 25+ years will help me out.
The biggest thing that I see that speeds up the EUC process is living at one location for a long period of time. I'm way to easy to find.

Funny thing on security clearances.

26 years ago when I first started working for the company I'm employeed, by I had to file for a top secret clearance. The woman doing to pre-screening of the application asked if I previously held a clearance to which I confirmed as a positive. She checked with the agency that used to be called DISCO and they informed her that I did not hold a clearance. OK!

Four days later I got a call from the woman doing the pre-screen asking me who I knew because my clearance was approved without an interview.

Some security clearances are not treated equally. I previously held an NRC and Treasury dept clearance.

1qwkgoat

1qwkgoat,

I got emails and my GL account show's that mine are sent to BC.

I never recieved a Email, for any of the status changes. The first time they ran my card someone on their end put a wrong number in or something so it didn't go through. Luckily I kept checking to see if they had recieved payment. Heidi told me No it didn't go through and I should have gotten a email. I re read her the card numbers and she redid it, worked fine. Though my invoice still says card declined, but my invoice payment history shows the error and the succesful payment. I live chatted and they said it was good. So I really wonder if I will recieve a email when/IF my EUC gets finished.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks