• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Question

commandojeff

So about a year ago I bought an m923a1 from GL with an EUC. Everything cleared just fine and I have enjoyed the truck. My question is this... How would I go about selling it if I ever wanted to? GL no longer requires an EUC to buy these trucks anymore. So when selling mine would I still have to make the next buyer sign the EUC? Or does it really matter. At this point, I think I would make them sign it just to cover me in the future. Just like a bill of sale. Can anyone shed some light on this topic if you have sold a truck requiring an EUC?

Thanks guys,
Jeff

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you had to have an EUC, it is in effect until you die.

I would have the new buyer sign one just to cover your rear.

The government can change the rules at anytime and change the EUC requirements for any item they sell.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just make a copy of an EUC and have them sign the rules section and keep it in a safe place. I got a reprimand letter from the DLA last year because I scrapped an M105 and didn't have them sign an EUC. The buyer just needs to know the rules.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone would get a visit from the men in black suits by wearing that orange Super Hero outfit.....:whistle:

Flyingvan911

The orange suit works well if you're pulled over by the NJ Highway Patrol while speeding in an ambulance. Black suits are for those who conspire to sell M105's to China disguised as blobs of melted steel.