• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC questions

elfraz

I bougth an M1009 from indy sale 4822. Date of purchase 10/16/09 EUC submitted to Battle Creek 10/23/09 I am still waiting. Is anyone else still on hold. This is my first cucv I am ready to get it home.

niferous

If it's your first EUC you are right within the window that Government Liquidation is saying to get them approved right now. They are estimating out to 60 days for first time EUCs. You are within 50 days still.

elfraz

thanks for the updates. My M1009 is sitting at Stout field on the south side of Indy less than 10 miles away. I am ready to bring it home and see if it runs

niferous

I should add that I submitted an EUC for a gen set on the 17th of last month and they haven't even changed my status yet on the sight to show that they got it. They move like mud on those things.

velociT

I should add that I submitted an EUC for a gen set on the 17th of last month and they haven't even changed my status yet on the sight to show that they got it. They move like mud on those things.
I hope this is a joke.

If not, they didn't get it and you need to resend it. Seriously.

They received mine and updated it within 24 hours.

However, it then sat at battle creek for 69 days.